Monday, February 22, 2010

Pics Of Butt Tip Noses Should I Get Rhinoplasty? ?

Should I get rhinoplasty? ? - pics of butt tip noses

I saved for a while, and finally it can afford to have a nose.
Now I have money, I am with doubts.
I know that something like this should be done just to please me, but be realistic. someone is really cosmetic surgery to see better themselves.
I wonder if people think I should be here still to be made.
Here are some pictures of me. Of course we are not very good because they are flat with my camera phone, but they
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo218/chrryblssmz/CopyofPicture003.jpg

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo218/chrryblssmz/CopyofPicture005.jpg

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo218/chrryblssmz/CopyofPicture002.jpg

ascan see, I have a crack at the top, and all my people, my life, I have called "the nose of the CAP"
When I look in the mirror, I see only the nose, and I feel like the rest of my face is looking down the old idk .....
I am silent now .....

3 comments:

Avarice said...

I think you're pretty, who would say, because they find anything wrong with making fun. I see what you mean, but the nose seems a little out from the rest of the face (trying) to be not bad. I say we should do, because if you should not do so, on to what you want. It will probably never be satisfied with the nose, then I say to all the drama, the work of the nose and go with skip happier.

boreduni... said...

His nose looks good. Use your money for something useful. Butt nose is much less. Do not let it interfere. The strange nose jobs. I do not know what else to say. I think I am an advocate of plastic surgery if it is deformed or something, and you look good.

the sun sets at eight said...

ohhh the pot fits perfectly in your face =]
doo, but you see a little push, not your reality knowtesable
if u want to get before the surgery, but her pretty face i

Post a Comment